- Applicants must be at least 18 years old
- Everyone who is 18 years old or older must complete a separate application
- We must meet every person who will be living in the apartment
- The combined household income (before taxes) must be at least twice the rent, and applicants must provide sufficient proof of stable income
- For applicants with housing vouchers, their income must be twice the applicant’s share of the rent
- We only accept applicants with credit scores close to 700 (FICO Classic 08)
- Applicants cannot have any bankruptcies or evictions on their record
- The application fee is $35 per adult. ($30 to cover our cost, and $5 to cover administrative costs)
- The fee (for tenants new to the building) will be credited back to the rent
- Applications are transferrable to any of our 4 buildings within 6 months of acceptance
A few conditions to know about in advance:
- These are month-to-month tenancies, but we never increase the rent within one year of the move-in date
- Assigned parking spaces, when available, require an additional rental fee
- We require a security deposit minimum of $1,000. It could increase up to two times one months' rent, depending on the results of the credit/background check.
- If the tenant cannot move in within two weeks of acceptance, we might require a holding deposit.
- We do not allow smoking of any substance on the premises
- Tenants must have renter's insurance
- An additional security deposit is required for a TV satellite dish
- Pet dogs are not allowed
- Indoor, pet cats are allowed only at 184 Callan Avenue
- An additional security deposit is required for pets
- We pay for the garbage, sewer, gas for hot water, common area electricity, and water
- The tenant pays for the unit's electricity, telephone, internet, and TV cable/dish
Application to Rent
If you would like to complete the application ahead of time, you may download it here.
Please Contact Us
Equal Housing Opportunity Statement: We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. We encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, familial status, national origin, or source of income.